The National School of Aesthetics

location: home >> international students >> medical and travel insurance

International Student Section Menu

Code of Practice

Courses Available

Living in Christchurch

Medical and Travel Insurance

Protect yourself when you study in New Zealand

If you are an international student, you need to have valid travel and medical insurance before leaving your home country and starting your course with us. This is a requirement under the Code of Practice.

You also need to understand the insurer may not cover you for previous medical condition(s). You need to apply to the insurer to gain cover for it, and the insurer will contact you and let you know whether or not you are covered for your previous medical condition(s).

You can only get your travel and medical insurance through one of the following companies:

The Code requires international students to hold valid travel and medical insurance throughout their journey to, time in, and journey from New Zealand.

Updated 15 August 2017

Return to Top