The New Zealand Government announced at 4 PM on Monday, 6 September 2021 that New Zealand regions outside the Auckland region would move to Alert Level 2 as of 12 AM on Wednesday, 8 September 2021 until further notice.
We were previously at Alert Level 3.
Students were emailed this information on Monday, 6 September 2021.
This notice contains information for different audiences. You can choose from the following information:
COVID-19 is a contagious disease.
All New Zealand regions outside of the Greater Auckland region will be at Alert Level 2 as of tomorrow. You can find out more information on alert levels at www.covid19.govt.nz
As of 9 AM on Tuesday, 7 September 2021, we have 0 active cases of COVID-19 in domestic isolation in Canterbury, and we have no wider community transmission of the virus at this stage. We do need to remain vigilant.
- Stay home.
- Contact one of the following places:
- The dedicated COVID Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453
- Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453
- Your doctor or GP.
If you are a student:
- You are required to let us know you have COVID-like symptoms.
- You must stay home if you have COVID-like symptoms.
- If you are required to get a COVID-19 test, you must:
- Get tested.
- Stay at home in self-isolation until you get the test results back.
- Provide us with proof of a negative test to [email protected] This must be emailed to us before you come back to class.
New Alert Level 2 Requirements
- Everyone must scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer App each time you enter the building.
- If you are unable to scan in, you must sign in on the visitors register on reception and provide full details.
- Everyone must wear masks unless otherwise instructed by a tutor for reasons like facial massage.
- We want to work to a once in, once out rule per day. Once you are inside the building, you stay until you leave for the day.
- Each class must stick to their own classroom bubble and stay in their homeroom as much as often.
- Breaks will be held in your homeroom.
- If you are outside your classroom bubble and encounter another bubble, you must socially distance by 2 meters or more.
Clinic Days Information
- Our clinic will be closed for the rest of Term 3.
ALL VISITORS MUST:
- Sign in to our register at reception.
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice good hygiene practices.
- Stay in the building until they are finished.
- Avoid public areas in the school and interacting with students from other classes where possible.
Only the following types of people will be allowed to make appointments with us at the moment:
- Prospective students for a tour and chat
- Applicants for January 2022 programmes to drop their application off
- Interviewees for January 2022 programmes to have an interview
- Enrolees for January 2022 programmes to finish their enrolment
All appointments must be made using our booking system or by contacting us.
All visitors are expected to supply truthful information including:
- Their full name
- Their full home address
- Their email address
- Their cell phone number
- Questions regarding their own health and any potential exposure to COVID-19
Thank you, and stay safe!