Students with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, and Learning Conditions
Our policy regarding students with disabilities, medical conditions, and learning conditions
Students with disabilities, medical conditions, and learning conditions may need support from our team and external agencies. Knowing about your condition can help us help you as best as we can.
- We may consider candidates with conditions, but in order for a student to achieve and succeed in our programme and the industry, she will need to have adequate and appropriate support from outside the school as well.
- Some conditions, such as uncorrected or uncorrectable severe blindness or deafness, can preclude a student from qualifying and / or working in our industry.
- You must supply a written diagnosis from a qualified specialist or medical practitioner.
- We bear no responsibilities if we do not receive written diagnosis as defined above.
- We cannot give additional assistance or special considerations without written diagnosis.
- We are not special education tutors and are under no obligation to supply you with one.