Catherine Wouters joined the National School of Aesthetics team as a beauty therapy tutor and resident glamour section in 2004 after being employed at Nicola Quinn Beauty & Day Spa. Catherine also graduated from the National School of Aesthetics, where she was named Student of the Year for her outstanding performance in the classroom. She has completed her National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5). In January 2006, she was promoted to Senior Tutor when the position became available, and, in July 2008, was promoted to Principal.
In her role as Principal, Catherine heads the educational delivery team, planning schedules, assessments, and so on.
She also teaches anatomy and physiology.
- NaSA Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Applied Aesthetics
- NaSA Aestheticienne Diploma
- NaSA Diploma in Physiatrics
- NaSA Diploma in Electrology
- NaSA Student of the Year 2002
- ITEC Aestheticienne Diploma (Credit)
- ITEC Diploma in Physiatrics (Credit)
- ITEC Diploma in Electrology (Credit)
- CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Post-Graduate)
- National Certificate in Adult Education and Training (Level 5)
Conflicts of Interests and Interests in Other Organisations
NZQA requires all governing members at every training education organisation in New Zealand are required to declare any conflicts of interest and interests in other organisations. This is the declaration, as signed by Catherine Wouters, on 27 February 2012:
“I hereby declare that I have no actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from my role as a governing member of the PTE named above. I hereby declare that I have no interests in organisations in the education or immigration sector that provide goods or services to tertiary students.”