Student Action Plans
When you demonstrate a serious deficiency in an area (attendance, theory achievement, et cetera), the Director(s) reserve the right to hold a meeting with you to work out a Student Action Plan. Like a non-conformance, preventative action or corrective action, the Student Action Plan:
- identifies the problem(s);
- offers the solution(s); and
- provides steps you can take to get to the solution(s).
- identifies who must take which steps to achieve the solution.
We will require you sign this with the Director(s) as an agreement.
If you do not take corrective steps to rectify your problem area(s), we may attempt to create another Student Action Plan to re-enforce the first Student Action Plan.
Your non-compliance with your Student Action Plan may result in:
- The problem(s) affecting your other programme work;
- Disciplinary measures being activated against you;
- Us taking no further responsibility for your non-compliance;
- Us or Director(s) suggesting / ordering you to receive external help;
- Further meetings between you and a Director (or Board of Directors);
- Or other corrective / preventative / non-compliance measures.