Wednesday, 12 August 2020
The New Zealand Government announced at 9:30 PM on Tuesday, 11 August 2020 that New Zealand regions outside the Auckland region would move to Alert Level 2 as of 12 PM on Wednesday, 12 August 2020 until at least 11:59 PM on Friday, 14 August 2020.
We were previously at Alert Level 1.
This notice contains information for different audiences. You can choose from the following information:
COVID-19 is a contagious disease.
All New Zealand regions outside of the Greater Auckland region are currently at Alert Level 2. You can find out more information on alert levels at www.covid19.govt.nz
As of 9 AM on Wednesday, 12 August 2020, we have 0 active cases of COVID-19 in isolation in Canterbury, and we have no wider community transmission of the virus at this stage. We do need to remain vigilant.
Do NOT visit our campus if you have:
- Chills, shivering, and / or fever (temperature above 38C)
- Coughing and / or sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Sneezing / runny nose or loss of sense of smell
- Suspect you have been in contact with Coronavirus
Contact Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor.
Clinic Days Information
- Our clinic is open at this stage.
- All clients must:
- Sign in to our register at reception.
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice good hygiene practices.
- Stay in the building until their treatment is finished.
- Avoid public areas in the school and interacting with students from other classes where possible.
- Students will be wearing masks to perform treatments.
- We encourage you to wear a mask coming into the building and leaving the building.
Visitors without an appointment may be turned away.
Only the following types of people will be allowed to make appointments with us at the moment:
- Prospective students for a tour and chat
- Applicants for February 2021 programmes to drop their application off
- Interviewees for February 2021 programmes to have an interivew
- Enrolees for February 2021 programmes to finish their enrolment
All appointments must be made using our booking system.
All visitors are expected to supply truthful information including:
- Their full name
- Their full home address
- Their email address
- Their cell phone number
- Questions regarding their own health and any potential exposure to COVID-19
Thank you, and stay safe!