Our campus reopened to students on Monday, 18 May 2020 as per Government guidelines at Alert Level 2.
This notice contains information for different audiences. You can choose from the following information:
COVID-19 is a contagious disease.
New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 2. You can find out more information on alert levels at www.covid19.govt.nz
As of 9 AM on Sunday, 17 May 2020, we have 6 active cases of COVID-19 in isolation in Canterbury, but we have no wider community transmission of the virus at this stage. We do need to remain vigilant.
Do NOT visit our campus if you have:
- Chills, shivering, and / or fever (temperature above 38C)
- Coughing and / or sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Sneezing / runny nose or loss of sense of smell
- Suspect you have been in contact with Coronavirus
Contact Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor.
Clinic Days Information
- Our clinic is currently closed to all clients until further notice.
- We will be reviewing these guidelines in line with Government advice and the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- We envisage the latest the clinic will reopen is when New Zealand shifts to Alert Level 1.
- All gift certificates that were set to expire between 23 March 2020 and when our clinic reopens will be extended to expire six months after our clinic reopens.
- All gift certificates that were with an expiry date after the date our clinic reopens will be extended to expire six months beyond the initial expiry date.
Visitors without an appointment will be turned away.
Only the following types of people will be allowed to make appointments with us at the moment:
- Prospective students for a tour and chat
- Applicants for July programmes to drop their application off
- Interviewees for July programmes to have an interivew
- Enrolees for July programmes to finish their enrolment
All appointments must be made using our booking system.
All visitors are expected to supply truthful information including:
- Their full name
- Their full home address
- Their email address
- Their cell phone number
- Questions regarding their own health and any potential exposure to COVID-19
Thank you, and stay safe!